Please provide our Customer Service Rep with the following Notice:
Despite the language agreed to above and as an alternative to arbitration, either you and/or ONEBARROW CORPORATION may bring an individual action against the other in small claims court. Additionally, you and/or ONEBARROW CORPORATION may bring any Claim against the other to the attention of a federal, state, and/or local government entity, which may elect to seek relief against ONEBARROW CORPORATION on your behalf, and/or against you on ONEBARROW.COM's behalf.
You agree that you and ONEBARROW CORPORATION have voluntarily and intentionally waived any legal and all right to a trial by jury, and (except as otherwise specifically provided in this Agreement) any and all right to participate in a class action. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Dispute provision. This Dispute provision shall survive termination of this Agreement.
For you or ONEBARROW CORPORATION to initiate arbitration against the other party it must first send by certified mail to the other party a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice").
The Notice must identify and detail the nature of the party's Claim, the basis for that Claim, initial efforts to resolve issues through a request to terminate content transmitted through correspondence with Info@onebarrow.com, and the specific relief being sought for that Claim, including, without limitation, any Claim for injunctive relief. A Notice being sent to ONEBARROW CORPORATION must be addressed to Dispute Resolution Department, ONEBARROW.CORP ("ONEBARROW CORPORATION Notice Address"). A Notice being sent to you shall be sent to your ONEBARROW Corporation e-mail account and to any other e-mail address provided in your registration (collectively, "Member Notice Address"). You may also opt to receive a copy of any Notice via mail by sending a written request to the ONEBARROW CORPORATION Notice Address including your name, postal address, Member Notice Address, and ONEBARROW CORPORATION User ID number (UID).
After receipt of the Notice, you and ONEBARROW CORPORATION must attempt in good faith to resolve the dispute set forth in the Notice. If you and ONEBARROW CORPORATION are not able to resolve the dispute within 90 days after the Notice is received, then you or ONEBARROW CORPORATION may initiate an arbitration proceeding against the other by downloading and completing the "American Arbitration Association ("AAA") Consumer-Related-Disputes Form-California (For Use Only In California)" demand for arbitration form available at Demand for Arbitration ("Demand"), and sending a copy of the Demand to the AAA, together with a copy of the ONEBARROW CORPORATION Terms of Service and a check or money order payable to the AAA in the amount of the appropriate filing fee, and sending a copy of the Demand to the other party. The copy of the Demand being sent to the AAA must be addressed as stated on the Demand. A copy of the Demand being sent to ONEBARROW CORPORATION must be addressed to the ONEBARROW CORPORATION Notice Address. A copy of the Demand being sent to you shall be addressed to the Member Notice Address.
Please note AAA does not provide ONEBARROW CORPORATION customer support and is only able to provide information regarding initiating an arbitration proceeding against ONEBARROW.COM. All concerns regarding your account should be addressed to ONEBARROW CORPORATION by submitting an Email. ONEBARROW CORPORATION will try to resolve your concern, and in the case that you are not satisfied with the resolution you may choose to follow the process outlined below:
Dispute Resolution Information
The ONEBARROW CORPORATION Arbitration Provision
ONEBARROW CORPORATION has provided for an arbitration provision in the ONEBARROW CORPORATION Terms of Service in order to provide an accessible and speedy dispute resolution process. The provision outlines a specific process that you and/or ONEBARROW CORPORATION must follow to achieve resolution of all disputes. Please review the entire Arbitration Provision for details
How Arbitration Works
Arbitration is a resolution method used as an alternative to resolving a dispute in court. It is considered to be time and cost-effective. An arbitration proceeding is commenced upon filing a dispute with a neutral third party. Throughout the process, both parties are given the opportunity to present their case and provide supporting evidence. Arbitration hearings are brief and less formal than court proceedings. The arbitrator reviews the dispute and all information provided by the parties and makes a decision in the case. Arbitration awards are binding on both parties and subject to very limited review by the courts.
Arbitration proceedings filed under ONEBARROW.COM's Arbitration Provision will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and will be conducted using the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures and the AAA Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. Arbitrators are independent third parties who hear evidence and decide the outcome of the case. They are independent contractors and not employees of AAA. Arbitrators are carefully selected for their expertise and trained extensively by the AAA. In consumer cases, the AAA appoints an arbitrator who is an attorney, unless the parties agree otherwise.
How to Commence Arbitration Proceedings
ONEBARROW CORPORATION is committed to ensuring member satisfaction. We ask you to first contact our Customer Experience team with any disputes, as they may be able to quickly resolve any concerns. The ONEBARROW CORPORATION Customer Experience team is dedicated to the review and resolution of member complaints. You can submit your complaint directly by email. You will receive a ticket number for your submission and a Customer Experience team member will respond to your concern.
If you have not been able to reach a satisfactory resolution of your dispute with the Customer Experience department, you may take the following steps to commence arbitration:
1. Submit a Notice of Dispute to the ONEBARROW CORPORATION Dispute Resolution Department
Prior to commencing arbitration proceedings, you must provide ONEBARROW CORPORATION with a formal notice of your claim by submitting a titled Notice of Dispute. You must legibly indicate the notice in its entirety and attach any documents that support your claim. Once you have completed the notice, please send it by certified mail to: Dispute Resolution Department, ONEBARROW CORPORATION 813 Olivia Ct York 17404. Retain a copy of the notice and documents for your records.
2. Work with ONEBARROW CORPORATION to resolve the dispute
ONEBARROW CORPORATION will have 90 days from the receipt of your Notice of Dispute to review and propose a resolution. Please cooperate with the representative assigned to your case so that you may be able to reach an acceptable resolution. However, if within 90 days of the receipt of your notice we are not able to resolve your dispute to your satisfaction, you may complete the Demand for Arbitration notice before commencing arbitration proceedings.
3. Submit a Demand for Arbitration Email
You may commence arbitration proceedings by completing the Demand for Arbitration through email and sending it to the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), with a copy mailed to ONEBARROW.COM. A copy of the Demand for Arbitration can be found by going to the AAA website. Please be sure to follow the instructions and complete the form in its entirety. Please see the AAA website for current filing fees and mailing address, https://www.adr.org/aaa/ShowProperty?nodeId=/UCM/ADRSTAGE2021425&revision=latestreleased.
4. Pre-Hearing Process
Upon the receipt of your Demand for Arbitration, AAA will send a confirmation letter to you and ONEBARROW CORPORATION and allow ONEBARROW CORPORATION15 days to respond. AAA will then allow you and ONEBARROW CORPORATION to choose an arbitrator from a list of parties chosen from the National Roster.
The hearing will allow you a chance to discuss the case and provide the necessary information to the arbitrator. All Arbitration hearings shall take place exclusively in Prince Georges County, MD. However, if the relief you are seeking is $10,000.00 or less, you may choose whether arbitration is conducted solely on the basis of the documents submitted to the arbitrator, through telephone hearing, or by an in-person hearing, as established by AAA rules.
After the hearing, you and ONEBARROW CORPORATION may have one last chance to submit additional documentation if permitted by the arbitrator. Otherwise, the arbitrator will make a decision and notify both parties.
The arbitrator will close the case and issue a decision, including the amount of the award to be paid, if applicable.
You can check the AAA website for current arbitration fees. If the relief you are seeking is $10,000.00 or less, ONEBARROW CORPORATIONwill reimburse your Arbitration fee upon submission of the appropriate paperwork, as described in the Terms of Service. If you are seeking relief of $10,000.00 or less and are not able to pay all or part of the arbitration filing fee you may be eligible to have ONEBARROW CORPORATIONpay your fees for you. ONEBARROW CORPORATIONwill also pays all administration fees and arbitrator fees for the arbitration. However, if an arbitrator in such an action finds that either the substance of your dispute against ONEBARROW CORPORATIONor the relief you are seeking in the arbitration as frivolous or brought for an improper purpose you will need to reimburse ONEBARROW CORPORATION for all monies paid by ONEBARROW CORPORATION that are your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules.
Information regarding the appropriate filing fee to send with the Demand to the AAA (including the possible waiver of all or part of that fee) is available at AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules and https://www.adr.org/aaa/ShowPDF?doc=ADRSTAGE2026862, or by calling AAA Customer Service at (800) 778-7879 or AAA Case Filing Services at (877) 495-4185. Note: AAA does not provide ONEBARROW CORPORATION customer support and is only able to provide information regarding initiating an arbitration proceeding against ONEBARROW.COM. If you initiate an arbitration proceeding against ONEBARROW CORPORATION and are not able to pay all or part of the AAA filing fee (and do not receive a waiver of the unpayable amount), and so long as the total amount of the relief you are seeking in the Demand is $10,000 or less, then you may send a written request for payment of the unpayable amount to ONEBARROW CORPORATION at the ONEBARROW CORPORATION Notice Address. ONEBARROW CORPORATION shall consider your request and will, in its own discretion, either (1) pay the unpayable amount to the AAA directly or (2) send notice to you of its denial of your request within 20 business days of the receipt thereof. Further, if you initiate an arbitration proceeding against ONEBARROW.COM, and so long as the total amount of the relief you are seeking in the Demand is $10,000 or less, then you may send proof of your payment of all or part of the AAA filing fee to ONEBARROW CORPORATION at the ONEBARROW CORPORATION Notice Address, and ONEBARROW CORPORATION shall reimburse you for that actually paid amount.
The arbitration shall be administered by the AAA and shall be governed by the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures and the AAA Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes (collectively, "AAA Rules"), as modified by this Agreement. The AAA Rules are available online at AAA Consumer Arbitration and Consumer Arbitration Rules, or by calling AAA Customer Service at (800) 778-7879. (Additional information about the arbitration process, presented in a simplified FAQ format, can be requested by Email. The arbitrator selected to resolve the dispute between you and ONEBARROW CORPORATION shall bound by the terms of this Agreement. All arbitration hearings shall take place exclusively in Prince Georges County, Maryland. Except, however, that if the total amount of the relief you are seeking in the arbitration is $10,000 or less you may choose whether the arbitration shall be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephone hearing, or by an in-person hearing, as established by the AAA Rules. If the total amount you are seeking is greater than $10,000 then you and ONEBARROWs' respective rights to an arbitration hearing shall be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which any award is based.
In addition to any reimbursement of AAA filing fees as detailed above, and so long as the total amount of the relief you are seeking in the arbitration is $10,000 or less, ONEBARROW CORPORATION shall pay all other AAA administration fees and all arbitrator fees for the arbitration. Except, however, that if the arbitrator in such action finds that either the substance of your dispute against ONEBARROW CORPORATION or the relief you are seeking in the arbitration is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all AAA filing, administration and arbitrator fees in such action shall be governed by the AAA Rules. In said event, you hereby agree to reimburse ONEBARROW CORPORATION for all monies paid by ONEBARROW CORPORATION that are your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Additionally, if the total amount of the relief you are seeking in the arbitration is greater than $10,000 then the payment of all AAA filing, administration, and arbitrator fees shall be governed by the AAA Rules.
You and ONEBARROW CORPORATION agree that unless and until the arbitrator determines the monetary and/or other relief, if any, to which you and/or ONEBARROW CORPORATION is entitled in connection with the dispute being arbitrated, neither you nor ONEBARROW CORPORATION shall disclose to the arbitrator the amount of any settlement offer(s) that you and/or ONEBARROW CORPORATION previously made to the other in connection with the said dispute. In any individual arbitration between you and ONEBARROW.COM, if the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of ONEBARROW.COM's last written settlement offer to you then ONEBARROW CORPORATION shall:
• pay you the amount of the award or $2,500 (the "Member Incentive"), whichever is greater; and
• pay your attorney, if any, twice the amount of any fees, and reimburse said attorney any expenses (including expert witness fees and costs), that said attorney reasonably and actually accrues in investigating, preparing, and pursuing your Claim against ONEBARROW CORPORATION in the arbitration (collectively, the "Attorney Incentive").
However, if ONEBARROW CORPORATION did not make any written settlement offer to you prior to the arbitrator in said individual arbitration issuing you an award, then so long as the arbitrator awards you any monetary relief on the merits of your claim against ONEBARROW.COM, you and your attorney (if any) shall be entitled to receive the Member Incentive and the Attorney Incentive, respectively. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of any fees and/or expenses, the Member Incentive and/or the Attorney Incentive at any time during the individual arbitration and/or upon request by you and/or ONEBARROW CORPORATION made within 14 days of the arbitrator's ruling on the merits of said individual arbitration. The Attorney Incentive supplements and does not supersede any right you may have under applicable law to receive attorneys' fees and/or expenses in connection with the individual arbitration (including as may be awarded to you by the arbitrator), but in no event may you recover a duplicative award of attorneys' fees and/or expenses. If ONEBARROW CORPORATION prevails in an individual arbitration against you and is entitled under applicable law to receive attorneys' fees and/or expenses, ONEBARROW CORPORATION hereby agrees that it shall not seek and shall refuse to receive such an award.
The arbitrator may award any form of individual relief in your favor, but solely to the extent warranted by your individual Claim. You and ONEBARROW CORPORATION agree that, except as otherwise specifically provided in this Agreement, you and ONEBARROW CORPORATION may bring a claim against the other solely in your or ONEBARROW.COM's individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding, and, except as otherwise set forth herein, no arbitrator may consolidate more than one person's Claim and/or otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If all or part of this specific paragraph is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable after final appeal, then the entirety of this Dispute provision shall be deemed null and void.
AT ANY TIME AND IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION ONEBARROW CORPORATION MAY DIRECT THE AAA TO CONSOLIDATE ANY AND ALL PENDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION CLAIMS THAT (i) ARISE IN SUBSTANTIAL PART FROM THE SAME AND/OR RELATED TRANSACTIONS, EVENTS AND/OR OCCURRENCES, AND (ii) INVOLVE A COMMON QUESTION OF LAW AND/OR FACT WHICH, IF RESOLVED IN MULTIPLE INDIVIDUAL AND NON-CONSOLIDATED ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS, MAY RESULT IN CONFLICTING AND/OR INCONSISTENT RESULTS. IN SAID EVENT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO CONSOLIDATE ARBITRATION, IN LIEU OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, OF ANY AND ALL CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST ONEBARROW CORPORATION AND THE AAA RULES SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL GOVERN ALL PARTIES. Additionally, in said event, if the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of ONEBARROW.COM's last written settlement offer to you then ONEBARROW CORPORATION shall:
• pay you the amount of the award or three times the amount of ONEBARROW.COM's last written settlement offer to you (the "Member Incentive"), whichever is greater; and
• pay your attorney, if any, twice the amount of any fees, and reimburse said attorney any expenses (including expert witness fees and costs), that said attorney reasonably and actually accrues in investigating, preparing, and pursuing your Claim against ONEBARROW CORPORATION in the arbitration (collectively, the "Attorney Incentive").
However, if ONEBARROW CORPORATION did not make any written settlement offer to you prior to the arbitrator in said consolidated arbitration issuing you an award, then so long as the arbitrator awards you any monetary relief on the merits of your claim against ONEBARROW.COM, then you shall be entitled to receive the award and/or $500, whichever is greater, and your attorney (if any) shall be entitled to receive the Attorney Incentive. As also noted above, the arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of any fees and/or expenses, the Member Incentive and/or the Attorney Incentive at any time during the consolidated arbitration and/or upon request by you and/or ONEBARROW CORPORATION made within 14 days of the arbitrator's ruling on the merits of said arbitration. Similarly, the Attorney Incentive supplements and does not supersede any right you may have under applicable law to receive attorneys' fees and/or expenses in connection with the consolidated arbitration (including as may be awarded to you by the arbitrator), but in no event may you recover a duplicative award of attorneys' fees and/or expenses. If ONEBARROW CORPORATION prevails in a consolidated arbitration against you and is entitled under applicable law to receive attorneys' fees and/or expenses, ONEBARROW CORPORATION hereby agrees that it shall not seek and shall refuse to receive such an award. If all or part of this specific paragraph is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable after final appeal, then the entirety of this Dispute provision shall be deemed null and void.
Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, you agree that if ONEBARROW CORPORATION changes this Dispute provision in the future (other than a change to the ONEBARROW CORPORATION Notice Address and/or any Internet address, telephone number, and/or document title set forth in this provision) you may reject that change by sending written notice within 30 days of the change to ONEBARROW CORPORATION at the ONEBARROW CORPORATION Notice Address. By rejecting said change you reaffirm that you shall seek to resolve all disputes between you and ONEBARROW CORPORATION solely through arbitration in accordance with this Agreement.
If there is a dispute between participants on this site or any third party, ONEBARROW CORPORATION is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that Member has a dispute with one or more members, Member hereby releases ONEBARROW CORPORATION and its directors, officers, employees, Customer Service Reps, independent contractors, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, and licensees from all claims, actions, losses, liabilities, judgments, damages, costs, and expenses of every kind or nature (regardless of whether actual or consequential, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed), arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or any the Services. If Member is a California resident, Member hereby waives California Civil Code Section 1542, which says "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
Either party may terminate use of the ONEBARROW CORPORATION website or the Services with or without cause at any time and effective immediately upon written notice to the other party. ONEBARROW CORPORATION may terminate with or without cause at any time and effective immediately, at ONEBARROW.COM's sole discretion, including but not limited to Member's failure to conform with these terms and conditions of the Agreement. ONEBARROW CORPORATION shall not be liable to Member or any third party for termination of use of ONEBARROW CORPORATION or the Services. Member's right to use ONEBARROW CORPORATION or the Services shall cease immediately. Member shall have no right and ONEBARROW CORPORATION will have no obligation thereafter to forward any unread or unsent messages to Member or any third party. Sections G-N shall survive termination of the Agreement.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES
MEMBER AGREES THAT USE OF THE ONEBARROW CORPORATION WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT MEMBER'S OWN RISK. THE ONEBARROW CORPORATION WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ONEBARROW CORPORATION DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE ONEBARROW CORPORATION WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ONEBARROW CORPORATION DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE ONEBARROW CORPORATION WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE ONEBARROW CORPORATION WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ONEBARROW CORPORATION DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE ONEBARROW CORPORATION WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ONEBARROW CORPORATIONBE LIABLE AS A RESULT OF MEMBER'S USE OR MISUSE OF THE ONEBARROW CORPORATION WEB SITE OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE ONEBARROW CORPORATION WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE ONEBARROW CORPORATION WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE ONEBARROW CORPORATION WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ONEBARROW CORPORATION WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR ANY LINKS ON THE ONEBARROW CORPORATION WEBSITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ONEBARROW CORPORATION WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR ANY LINKS ON THE ONEBARROW CORPORATION WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold ONEBARROW.COM, its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, Customer Service Reps, employees, service
providers, and suppliers harmless from any dispute which may arise from a breach of terms of this Agreement or use of the Services. Member agrees to hold
ONEBARROW CORPORATION harmless from any claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees and court costs, related to Member's violation of this Agreement.
The Agreement and the relationship between Member and ONEBARROW CORPORATION shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to any conflict of law principles to the contrary. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you and ONEBARROW CORPORATION nevertheless agree that the court should strive to give effect to your and ONEBARROW.COM's intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Agreement shall remain unaffected and in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to ONEBARROW.COM, the Services and/or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. ONEBARROW CORPORATION makes no representation that any material and/or other content on this website is appropriate and/or available for use in other locations, and accessing such material and/or content from territories where it is illegal is prohibited. Any persons who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
The Agreement makes up the entire agreement between Member and ONEBARROW CORPORATION and governs your use of ONEBARROW CORPORATION and the Services, superseding any prior agreements between Member and ONEBARROW NETWORK. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. The failure of ONEBARROW CORPORATION to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not result in a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in the Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. In the event there is a discrepancy between this English language version and any translated copies of the Website Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail. The side summaries within this Agreement are for reference only. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the full terms of this Agreement and the language contained within the side summaries the full version of the Agreement shall prevail.
Users with questions about this Terms of Service and any of the above statements may contact ONEBARROW CORPORATION by writing to:
ONEBARROW. 813 Olivia Ct York PA 17404.
ONEBARROW CORPORATION is not in any way related to, affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by any government or media television show or any related products bearing its trademark "ONEBARROW."
1. In order to access or register for ONEBARROW CORPORATION you have to agree to the rules in this Agreement.
2. You have to be at least 18 years old to use the Services.
3. These side summaries are for your reference so that you can easily find information within the Agreement.
4. Please read the entire Agreement to your left for all details governing the use of the Services.
5. We can change the terms of this Agreement at any time.
6. We will provide a notice on the site if there is a major change.
7. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
8. If you disagree with the current rules or any changes to the rules you should cancel your account.
9. You can view our Services and features on the website.
10. We can change or discontinue the Services and features offered on the site at any time.
11. If you engage in prohibited behavior we may suspend or cancel your account.
12. We have the right to monitor your account and any of your content, communication, or behavior associated with that account to ensure that you are following the rules.
13. We may terminate your account if we find that you are in violation of any of our rules or if we find that you are engaged in prohibited behavior.
14. You shall not engage in harassment or stalking.
15. You shall not provide any information that is false or belongs to another person.
16. You shall not pretend to be someone that you are not.
17. You shall not use this site to sell or advertise anything without written permission from ONEBARROW.COM.
18. You shall not send spam or junk mail.
19. You shall not use any abusive language.
20. You shall not post any illegal content or participate in any illegal activity.
21. You shall not post pornographic or other inappropriate material.
22. You shall not provide information instructing others on how to commit illegal acts.
23. You shall not attempt to access any account or information that does not belong to you.
24. You shall not attempt to impair the Services.
25. You shall not collect personal data about other Members.
26. You shall not try to gain access to another user’s account.
27. You shall not attempt to buy or sell BARS or user accounts.
28. We will solely decide whether you violate any guideline and may prevent you from uploading content, may delete your content and your entire account.
30. We can choose to store certain data for an infinite amount of time.
31. You agree to receive commercial messages from us.
32. Don’t share your password or login information.
33. BARS is a virtual currency that can only be used on the ONEBARROW CORPORATION site for ONEBARROW CORPORATION Services.
34. You are not allowed to buy BARS outside of the ONEBARROW CORPORATION website.
35. You are not allowed to sell or give away Gold.
36. Purchases of Gold are not refundable, even if your account is canceled.
37. We offer a VIP membership at a monthly cost.
38. If you access our Services through your mobile phone, your mobile phone company may charge you for use of data. You are responsible for these charges.
39. When you use your mobile phone ONEBARROW CORPORATION may collect additional information, including your location.
40. Our content is protected by certain rights, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, etc.
41. You may not use ONEBARROW CORPORATION content outside what is allowed by these terms.
42. We do not allow infringement of a copyright holder's rights. Any known infringement should be reported to ONEBARROW.COM.
43. You may not post content unless they have the right to grant us rights to the content.
44. We do not allow infringement of a copyright holder's rights. Any known infringement should be reported to us.
45. Please notify us of any copyright infringement by contacting us directly.
46. Please provide the requested information so that we can take necessary action and remove the infringing content.
47. You agree to resolve all disputes with us through arbitration.
48. In addition to arbitration, you or ONEBARROW CORPORATION may file a claim in small claims court or bring a claim to the attention of the federal, state, or local government.
49. You and ONEBARROW CORPORATION waive any rights to trial by jury and all rights to participate in a class action.
50. Before beginning the arbitration process either you or ONEBARROW CORPORATION has to provide a notice to the other party.
51. You must mail the notice to ONEBARROW.COM. ONEBARROW CORPORATION may send the notice to your email address.
52. After receiving notice we will both try to resolve the dispute.
53. If we cannot reach an agreement within 30 days, then you or ONEBARROW CORPORATION can start the Arbitration process.
54. Arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA).
55. You may submit a request for payment assistance to ONEBARROW.COM.
56. ONEBARROW CORPORATION will provide assistance with payment of the arbitration fee if you are unable to pay and otherwise qualify for the assistance.
57. The arbitration will be conducted by the AAA, under their rules.
58. All arbitrations will take place in San Francisco, California.
59. If the amount in dispute is less than $10,000, you may choose to conduct the arbitration by phone or through document submission.
60. If your claim is for $10,000 or less you may be entitled to have us pay for all the arbitration fees.
61. Until the arbitrator issues a monetary award neither you nor ONEBARROW CORPORATION will disclose any settlement offers to the arbitrator.
62. If an arbitration results in an award to you that is greater than our last written offer, you may be entitled to receive additional fees from us.
63. If we did not make any written offer and an arbitrator issues an award you and your attorney may be entitled to receive additional awards.
64. You and ONEBARROW CORPORATION agree that any claims brought will be solely on behalf of you or ONEBARROW CORPORATION and not as part of a class action.
65. ONEBARROW CORPORATION may request the AAA to combine related arbitration claims from members when such claims are related.
66. If the AAA grants you an award that is higher than the last written settlement offer from ONEBARROW.COM, if any, you may be entitled to additional fees from ONEBARROW CORPORATION above the amount of the award granted by the AAA.
67. If we did not make any written settlement offer prior to arbitration you may also be entitled to receive additional fees.
68. If we change this Dispute provision you may reject the change by written notice to us and reaffirm that you and ONEBARROW CORPORATION will only resolve disputes through arbitration.
69. We are not required to become involved with disputes between you and any other participant on the site.
70. We will not be responsible for any disputes between you and another participant on the site.
71. We have the right to cancel your account for any reason or without a reason.
72. We will not be required to provide you with copies of your account content once your account is canceled. This may include photos, videos, and messages.
73. We are providing services on an "as is" basis and make no promises that the site or its services are intended to fulfill a particular purpose.
74. We are not responsible for any goods or services received through, advertised, or otherwise displayed on the site.
75. We will not be responsible for any damages resulting from your use or misuse of the site.
76. We will not be responsible for any damages resulting from services or products advertised or displayed on the site.
77. If your breach of this Agreement results in a dispute involving ONEBARROW CORPORATIONand related parties, you will be responsible for any attorney's fees, court costs, penalties, monetary payments due, and any other required action that is required to correct the injury resulting from your breach.
78. If there are any disputes between you and ONEBARROW.COM, they will be governed by California law and this Agreement will be interpreted under California Law.
79. Any claims filed by you related to this Agreement must be filed within 1 year of the incident.
80. This Agreement governs your use of the Site.
81. You may also be subject to additional rules from our affiliate services that may apply to third-party content or software.
82. These side summaries are for your reference only. Please read the entire agreement to your left for all details governing your use of ONEBARROW.COM.
Updated as of March 19, 2021
How ONEBARROW CORPORATION Social Impact Training, Referral, and Networking Works
Who is Eligible to Use ONEBARROW.COM?
To use ONEBARROW.COM/ORG, you must be 18 years of age or older. Anyone under age 18 is prohibited from registering for and using ONEBARROW.COM/ORG. By registering on ONEBARROW.COM/ORG for training, you represent and warrant that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. No Member may participate where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulation.
Children and Safety
ONEBARROW CORPORATION is a general audience website for social impact training and networking for Members who are 18 years of age or older. The safety and privacy of children are extremely important to ONEBARROW CORPORATION and we use the safeguards described below to protect children.
Our invite-only registration process is designed to restrict children under age 13 from becoming Members of ONEBARROW.COM, through the use of an age gate mechanism on the registration page. If we receive information suggesting that a Member of ONEBARROW CORPORATION is under age 18, we require the Member to provide evidence, the nature of which to be determined by ONEBARROW CORP, confirming that the Member is at least 18 years old, and we reserve the right to suspend the Member’s account while we review the evidence and verify the Member’s age. If the Member fails to provide such evidence within 48 hours, we may terminate the Member's account and delete all personal information displaying on the site.
We prohibit Members who are under 18 years of age. For more information about protecting your privacy, please visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website. In addition to the previously mentioned safeguards for the detection and removal of Members under the age of 18, we have a process for parents to contact ONEBARROW CORPORATION directly so that we can take the proper steps required to be in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Parents: If your child is under the age of 13 and has joined ONEBARROW CORPORATION using a false age, please notify ONEBARROW CORPORATION at info@OneBarrow.com, and we will terminate your child's account and delete all personal information displaying on the site. If you would like to know more about our site, stored information about your child, or how to terminate your child's account, please send your request by mail to Customer Experience OneBarrow.com, 813 Olivia Ct York PA 17404 or submit your request online help desk at https://onebarrow.org. We will happily respond to all communications from parents with privacy questions or concerns.
Information ONEBARROW CORPORATION Collects and How ONEBARROW CORPORATION Uses That Information
When you register to become a Member of ONEBARROW.COM, you are required to provide us with certain personal information, including your first and last name, gender, email address, zip code (or country and city), and date of birth. You also will be required to select a password for accessing your ONEBARROW CORPORATION account. To complete the registration process, we send you a validation email message with a URL link back to the Site. The URL link contains a unique user ID that our computer system will use to identify you whenever you log on to ONEBARROW.COM. Once you receive the validation email, you must click on the URL link and follow the instructions so that we can authenticate your identity, Member ID, and registration within 72 hours. If you register using our mobile application you will have the option to use our “nearby” feature, which will allow you to search for your GPS location and will fill in your country and city on the registration form.
ONEBARROW.COM/ORG’s Use of Your Information
ONEBARROW CORPORATION uses certain of your personal information to enable you to utilize the e-commerce pay system, interact, or enhance your experience, with the Site and its features. ONEBARROW CORPORATION allows Members to provide information to a personal profile that is accessible to other Members. We publicly display some of your personal information, such as your picture and name, in your Member profile. To make searching and finding friends and acquaintances on the Site easier we allow Members to search for other Members using a first and last name, an email address, a location, or schools that the Member may have attended. Members may choose to arrange their settings so that their profiles, photos, contact information, and ability to be located in searches cannot be seen by anyone other than accepted friends. Members also can pre-approve comments before they appear on their profiles and block other Members from accessing profile information. These privacy procedures enable individual Members to determine how much information to share with potential friends and unknown users and Members.
Unless you configure your account settings to remain private, all registered Members will be able to view any personal information that you disclose in your public profile, including without limitation your photos, videos, and friend/co-workers list pages, which may include personal information (including responses to survey questions). For your privacy and safety, please do not post direct contact information in your profile, such as email addresses, URLs, instant messenger IDs, phone numbers, full names, or mailing addresses. Posting of such information to Profile pages, Groups or Newsfeed shall be considered a violation of our Terms of Service. We also caution you not to share sensitive information (such as full names, social security numbers, credit card numbers, and driver's license numbers) with other Members whom you do not know well or place such information in your profile. Be aware that when you publish content or information on the Site using the "everyone" setting, you are allowing everyone, including non-users and people off ONEBARROW.COM/ORG, to access that information and to associate it with you.
Our Browse feature allows you to search for members based on the criteria that you select. When you search for members using our Browse feature, members may be able to see that you are using the Browse feature or searching for people like them and may receive notifications of your search.
We use your profile information for the purposes of providing our services to you, such as analyzing demographics, to better personalize our various offerings for you and other Members, and to enable other Members to find your profile. We also use your email address to communicate with you about the Site and its features. From time to time, we may share your email address [and/or other personal information] with third parties for marketing purposes. You can opt-out of having your email address shared with third parties for marketing purposes by sending your request by mail to Customer Experience, OneBarrow Corporation, 813 Olivia Ct York PA 17404, or by submitting your request to Info@onebarrow.org. In addition, we may share your email address with third parties to address an e-commerce concern, target advertising, and improve your user experience on the Site. We also may use the email addresses that are in your address books, or that you otherwise provide, to invite your friends to join ONEBARROW.COM, as detailed in the Invitations section below.
Information That You Share When You Use ONEBARROW.COM/ORG
When you use ONEBARROW.COM, we may store certain information that you may actively or passively share or disclose, including your Member ID, name, location, email address, photos, videos, friend connections, incoming and outgoing messages, incoming and outgoing comments, and login information. When you visit particular pages within ONEBARROW.COM, you may be allowed to customize features on those pages and we may keep track of your customized preferences. We also use various technologies to remember you and create a more personalized experience for you on the Site, as detailed in the Clickstream Data, Cookies, and Other Technology section below. We also track your use of the Site, including the pages that you visit once you sign in, how much time is spent on each page, features that you click on, and other behavior. We use this information to improve our site and may also share this information with third parties for the purposes of enhancing your user experience.
Clickstream Data, Cookies and Other Technology
We receive different types of data from the computers and/or servers that you use when you access ONEBARROW.COM: A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent by ONEBARROW corporation or its advertisers to your Internet browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive, and that delivers information about you and your activity on the Site. Pixel tags are tiny graphic files that can function in various ways (such as allowing us to track how you view an email that we send you) and are commonly used in conjunction with cookies. Local storage is similar to a cookie but is instead located on your browser and can store more information. Other data that we receive when you use ONEBARROW CORPORATIONincludes “clickstream information” such as your IP address, the type of operating system and/or browser that you use, your location, and the pages that you visit.
Like many other websites, we use clickstream information and technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, and local storage to allow enhanced features, enable customizable content, and provide you with the best possible user experience. We may also share your clickstream information and information collected from cookies, pixel tags, and local storage with our vendors and partners for the purposes of enhancing your user experience.
You can configure your Internet browser, to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you before accepting a cookie. Many Internet browsers also allow you to disable local storage or delete information contained in local storage. Each Internet browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. For information on disabling or deleting information contained in local storage, please click here.
If you choose not to accept cookies and/or to disable or delete local storage, be aware that you may not be able to access and enjoy all the features of the Site.
From time to time, we may extend your information and offers from our partner companies, including news and additional details on products and services. Your usage history may result in offer screens or products specifically tailored to you. We may also produce reports for advertisers that aggregate, in an anonymous manner, information about your and other Site users’ activity on ONEBARROW.COM. For example, we may report to advertisers the number of Members who clicked on an ad or the number of Members that visited different portions of the Site. This information will not include your personal information or specify your individual online usage patterns.
Information That ONEBARROW CORPORATION Receives from Others
Certain websites that are not affiliated with ONEBARROW CORPORATION might place a code or other identifying user information in your browser address when you visit their websites. If you visit ONEBARROW CORPORATION after you have visited one of those websites, we may store this identifying information from your browser address.
How ONEBARROW CORPORATION Responds to Do Not Track Signals
Third-party advertisers may be collecting information about Member behavior across different websites. ONEBARROW CORPORATION has no control over third parties and their collection or use of such information. You may be able to opt out of certain collections of information across browsers and by advertisers by going to the links provided in the “Clickstream Data, Cookies, and Other Technology” section.
Third-Party Websites and Ad Servers
Sharing Your Content
ONEBARROW CORPORATION allows Members/Users to upload and share content. You own the content that you post on ONEBARROW sites and, through your privacy settings, have the ability to control how it is shared. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, including but not limited to photos, videos, and written compositions (“IP Content”), you specifically give us the following permission: You grant us an unconditional, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide and perpetual license to use any IP Content that you post on or in connection with ONEBARROW CORPORATION ("IP License"). For example, we may make commercial use of and/or otherwise display your name and/or IP Content in or in connection with endorsements of and/or advertisements promoting ONEBARROW CORPORATION and its services. This IP License ends when you delete your IP Content or terminate your ONEBARROW CORPORATION account, unless your IP Content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted the content if your IP Content was incorporated into an endorsement or advertisement prior to your deletion of the IP Content. When you delete your IP Content or terminate your ONEBARROW CORPORATION account, your IP Content is removed from the Site, you understand that we may maintain backup copies of the IP Content.
Invitations to Join ONEBARROW.COM/ORG
The Invite Friends feature is an easy way for you to invite friends or co-workers through email to use and become part of the social good on ONEBARROW.COM./ORG The email addresses that you supply to ONEBARROW CORPORATION through this feature will be used only to send invitations, and in some cases invitation reminders, to the addressees, asking them to connect with you on ONEBARROW.COM/ORG When you invite a friend or co-work to use ONEBARROW CORPORATION services through email, your name will appear as the sender of the email from a ONEBARROW CORPORATION email address.
Surveys and Contests
At various times we may offer you the opportunity to participate in surveys and contests. Surveys may ask for your contact, demographic, or unique identifying information to increase the value of the results. Contests may require your contact information or other demographic or personal information to determine eligibility. ONEBARROW CORPORATION may use information collected from surveys and contests for the entertainment of Members, and to determine, identify and contact winners of various contests. In addition, your demographic and/or personal information and responses to survey and contest questions may be used by ONEBARROW CORPORATION and/or shared with third parties in relation to the survey and contest to provide offers or advertisements specifically tailored to you. ONEBARROW CORPORATION will not share your email address with a third party unless you are specifically opt-in to permit such sharing during the completion of or registration for a survey or contest.
Protection of ONEBARROW CORPORATION and Others
ONEBARROW CORPORATION may disclose your personal information, clickstream data, cookies, and information from other technologies if ONEBARROW CORPORATION is required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes. ONEBARROW CORPORATION may also disclose information about you to law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (i) enforce our Terms of Service; (ii) respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties; (iii) respond to your requests for customer service; or (iv) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ONEBARROW.COM, its Members or the general public.
Security and Data Retention
ONEBARROW CORPORATION uses industry-standard security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected by ONEBARROW CORPORATION in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security. Also, while we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information. Lastly, we cannot and do not ensure the adequacy or performance of any security measures that may be undertaken by Site advertisers or other third parties that may have access to your personal information on or through the Site.
Updating or Removing Your Member Information or Opting Out
As a Member, you may at any time choose to correct or update the information you have submitted to us. To change or update your information:
1. Log in to your ONEBARROW CORPORATION account on the Site.
2. Click the "Account" link on the top right-hand corner.
3. Follow the instructions to change or edit any of the information there.
How ONEBARROW CORPORATION Communicates with You
No Spam Policy
ONEBARROW CORPORATION is opposed to spam. Our No Spam Policy and Terms of Service prohibit all Members from engaging in any activity on our Site involving spam. Violations of these prohibitions may result in immediate termination of service and legal action against the Member. ONEBARROW.COM's Terms of Service expressly prohibit Members from uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available junk mail, commercial ads, or other forms of unwarranted commercial solicitation on the Site or through ONEBARROW.COM's services. A violation of our spam policies and/or any unauthorized use of ONEBARROW.COM’s computer systems could result in the violation of certain federal and state laws.
Change of Ownership at ONEBARROW.COM
In the event of a change in ownership at ONEBARROW.COM, we reserve the right to transfer your information to the new owner or a related company. If that ever happens, we will notify you and you may choose to modify any of your registration information at that time.
Effective Date March 19, 2015
2. These side summaries are for your reference so that you can easily find information within the policy.
4. You have to be at least 18 years to register for ONEBARROW CORPORATION or access the Site.
5. ONEBARROW CORPORATION is a general audience website for Members who are 18 years of age or older.
6. If we discover that your age has been falsified and that your age is under 18, we can terminate your account and delete your personal information from the Site.
7. COPPA is a law intended to protect children who are under 13 years of age.
8. Even though we are a general audience website for Members who are 18 years of age or older, we have a process in place designed to remove any Members found to be under 13 years of age and provide parents with direct contact if they discover that their child has signed up for our Site by using a false age.
9. You are required to provide certain information if you want to register as a Member of ONEBARROW.COM.
10. You are also required to verify your account through email.
11. We use some of your information to allow you to interact with other Members and to enhance your experience on the Site.
12. Some of your information can be used to allow Members to search for you.
13. You can change your settings to limit the visibility of your account and certain content.
14. Your account will be visible to everyone unless you set it to private.
15. When you post content using the “everyone” setting, you are allowing anyone to view the post, including people who are not ONEBARROW CORPORATION Members.
16. We use your profile information to improve our services.
17. We use your email address to communicate with you.
18. If you import your email address book, we may use the email addresses that are uploaded to invite your friends to ONEBARROW offerings.
19. We store the information that you post or share on the Site.
20. We track your behavior on the Site so that we can use the information to improve our Site. We may also share aggregated versions of this information with advertisers.
21. We receive information from the computers and servers that you may use when accessing our Site.
23. We may share this information with our partners.
24. You can change your browser settings to prohibit tracking devices but this may limit your use of our Site.
25. ONEBARROW.COM’s advertisers may also use various cookies and tracking devices.
26. We have no control over how our advertisers use these cookies and tracking devices but you can limit their use.
27. Sometimes we share information with advertisers. They may use such information to show you specially tailored ads and products.
28. We may also share aggregated information about our Members.
29. Other websites may place identifying user information in your browser address. When you visit ONEBARROW.COM, we may store such information from your browser address.
30. Any Do Not Track Signals submitted to ONEBARROW CORPORATION will be ignored.
31. We have no control over third-party advertisers who may be collecting information about your behavior across different websites.
32. We are not responsible for any links on our Site that direct you to a website not owned by ONEBARROW CORPORATION.
33. You grant ONEBARROW CORPORATION rights to use any content that you upload or share on our Site.
34. ONEBARROW CORPORATION may use your content and name in connection with endorsements or advertisements promoting ONEBARROW CORPORATION and its services.
35. Once you remove content from our Site, we no longer have the right to use your content. However, if your content has already been placed into an endorsement or advertisement, we will keep the right to use it. We also have the right to keep such content in backup records.
36. You can use the Invite Friends feature to send email invites to your friends, asking them to join ONEBARROW.COM.
37. We may offer surveys and contests. If you choose to participate you may need to provide additional information that might be shared with third parties.
38. ONEBARROW CORPORATION may share your information with others if required by law or if we think it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of its Members or the general public.
39. We may store all of your information indefinitely. Depending on the business needs we may decide to delete certain information and have no obligation to store the information for any specified period of time.
40. We use industry standards to prevent misuse and improper access to your data.
41. Although we try our best, we cannot guarantee that the measures we take will be sufficient to protect your information from third-party access.
42. You can update or correct your information at any time.
43. You may cancel your account at any time.
44. We will contact you through email. You can manage the types of emails that you receive within your account settings.
45. If you cancel your account, we will stop sending you communication. However, you may still receive emails from ONEBARROW CORPORATION if your friend sends you a message to join or from third parties if we shared your information before you canceled.
46. ONEBARROW CORPORATION prohibits Members from sending any form of commercial solicitation.
47. This includes any unsolicited messages or postings attempting to advertise or sell goods or services and any other spam or junk messages.
48. ONEBARROW CORPORATION may take legal action against anyone who breaks these rules and may report your actions to the authorities, which could result in civil and criminal penalties.
49. If ONEBARROW CORPORATION is sold, or otherwise changes ownership, ONEBARROW CORPORATION may transfer all of your information to the new owner.
50. You will get a notification if such a change of ownership occurs and will have the chance to change your registration information.
© 2021-2022 ONEBARROW.ORG
ONEBARROW CORPORATION Privacy Agreement
All personal information collected by ONEBARROW CORPORATION in connection with your use of the ONEBARROW CORPORATION website, including, without limitation, your name, location, email address, pictures, friend connections, messages, comments, login information, IP addresses, and other data, will be stored by ONEBARROW CORPORATION indefinitely and will be stored in a safe and secure manner.
Notice Regarding Commercial Email
MEMBERS CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMERCIAL E-MAIL MESSAGES FROM ONEBARROW.COM /ONEBARROW.ORG AND ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THEIR EMAIL ADDRESSES AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED BY ONEBARROW CORPORATION FOR THE PURPOSE OF INITIATING COMMERCIAL E-MAIL MESSAGES.
Member Account and Password
Once Member registers for ONEBARROW.COM, Member will have a password and an account with ONEBARROW.COM. Member is responsible for keeping the Member's password and account confidential. Furthermore, Member is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Member's account. Member agrees to immediately notify ONEBARROW CORPORATION of any unauthorized use of Member's account or any other breach of security known to Member.
ONEBARROW CORPORATION Project Units
You may purchase virtual currency for use solely on the ONEBARROW CORPORATION Site ("Bars Currency"). Purchases or other acquisitions of Bar Currency provide only a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, fully-revocable license to use such Bar currency to access Services that we expressly make available for use with such ONEBARROW CORPORATION currency for your personal non-commercial use ONEBARROW CORPORATION currency is redeemable only on the ONEBARROW CORPORATION site for ONEBARROW CORPORATION digital merchandise and content. ONEBARROW CORPORATION currency does not expire. ONEBARROW CORPORATION currency is non-refundable. ONEBARROW CORPORATION currency has no monetary value and does not constitute currency or property of any type. ONEBARROW CORPORATION currency is not transferable or assignable. You will not be entitled to a refund, money, or any other compensation for unused ONEBARROW CORPORATION currency and virtual items when an account is closed, whether such closure was voluntary or involuntary.
You may decide to upgrade your membership PAGE status for an additional monthly cost. If you choose to become a ONEBARROW CORPORATION commerce Pay member, your membership will automatically renew on a monthly basis. If at any point, you wish to discontinue your Ecommerce Pay membership, you may do so at your convenience. If your e-commerce Pay membership account is billed or charge through our website, you must visit http://www.OneBarrow.com/payment, click the Payments information tab, delete 'save to update your subscription at least 3 days prior to your next scheduled automatic payment so that we can process your cancellation properly. If your VIP membership account is billed through a third party, you must cancel at least 24 hours prior to your next scheduled automatic payment, by following the process outlined on their site. If your membership account is billed through Google Play, you must cancel within 7 days from the start of your billing cycle, by following the process outlined for Google.
ONEBARROW CORPORATION may offer the Services through a mobile website and/or mobile applications (collectively, the "Mobile Applications"). This Agreement governs all Services that are accessible on or through the Mobile Applications. If you use the Services on a mobile device, you agree that information about your use of the Services through your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to your mobile carrier, your mobile device, or your physical location. Although we provide our Services through Mobile Websites free of charge, your mobile carrier's standard fees and rates will still apply. You accept responsibility for all charges.
Copyrights, Trademarks, Patents, and Intellectual Property Rights
Member acknowledges that messages, files, or other materials ("Content") contained on the ONEBARROW CORPORATION website and within ONEBARROW CORPORATION email messages and third-party advertisements on the website and distributed via email, of a commercial nature and presented to Member by ONEBARROW CORPORATION and the Services, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Member is permitted to use ONEBARROW CORPORATION content or third-party Content only as expressly authorized by ONEBARROW CORPORATION or the third party advertiser. Member may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from the ONEBARROW CORPORATION content or third-party Content without expressly being authorized to do so by ONEBARROW CORPORATION or the third-party advertiser. Member may make a copy of the ONEBARROW CORPORATION Content or third-party Content for Member's personal, noncommercial use only, provided that Member keeps all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. Although ONEBARROW CORPORATION does not claim ownership of content that its members may provide to ONEBARROW.COM, by providing content to ONEBARROW.COM, Members automatically grant, and represent and warrant that they have the right to grant, to ONEBARROW CORPORATION a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable, license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said content.
ONEBARROW CORPORATION respects copyright law and expects Members to do the same.
Illegal or unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holders' rights. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify ONEBARROW.COM's Customer Service Rep for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement ("Customer Service Rep"), at:
ONEBARROW CORPORATION Copyright Customer Service Rep
Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
Identify the material on ONEBARROW CORPORATION that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its Customer Service Rep, or the law;
A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
Your physical or electronic signature.
ONEBARROW.COM's Customer Service Rep will forward this information to the alleged infringer. It is ONEBARROW.COM's policy to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
You and ONEBARROW CORPORATION agree that, except as otherwise specifically provided in this Agreement, you and ONEBARROW CORPORATION shall seek to resolve any and all disputes between ONEBARROW CORPORATION and you, respectively, including, without limitation, all claims, counter-claims and cross-claims (collectively, "Claims"), whether in law, equity or otherwise, solely through individual arbitration in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth in this Agreement. Such disputes shall include without limitation:
Disputes arising out of and/or otherwise relating to any Services and/or any content on the ONEBARROW CORPORATION website.
Disputes arising out of and/or otherwise relating to any information, communications, and/or other material that you and/or any other person and/or entity provide to and/or through the ONEBARROW CORPORATION website.
Disputes arising out of and/or otherwise relating to any information and/or other material that is collected, stored, and/or disseminated by, on behalf of and/or with the approval of ONEBARROW.COM.
Disputes arising out of and/or otherwise relating to any advertising and/or other communications by ONEBARROW CORPORATION in connection with the ONEBARROW CORPORATION website.
Disputes that are the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class.
Disputes that arose before you entered into this Agreement and/or any prior version of this Agreement.
Disputes that may arise after you terminate your registration with the ONEBARROW CORPORATION website; and
disputes arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory.