TERMS OF SERVICE
Updated as of May 16, 2021
ONEBARROW TRAINING & LEADERSHIP VERIFIES CORPORATE ENTITIES BUT DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON USERS. PLEASE BE SAFE WHEN INTERACTING WITH USERS OUTSIDE YOUR CORPORATE POLICIES.
A) Changes to the Terms
ONEBARROW reserves the right to change or amend this Agreement at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all, at ONEBARROW's sole discretion. The most recent version of this Agreement will be posted on the ONEBARROW website. Although ONEBARROW will provide notice of material changes to this Agreement on the ONEBARROW website, as a Member/User it is your sole responsibility to keep yourself informed of any such changes or amendments. Should a Member/User object to any terms and conditions of the Agreement or any subsequent changes to the Agreement or become dissatisfied with ONEBARROW in any way, Member's only solution is to immediately: (1) discontinue use of ONEBARROW; (2) terminate their ONEBARROW registration; and (3) notify ONEBARROW of termination to make alternative information delivery or service withdrawals from ONEBARROW CORPORATION.
B) Description of Services
As a Member/User, you will be provided with a variety of Services, as described on the ONEBARROW website. Members/Users may also use certain additional services offered from time to time such as identifying social projects, social project-related education, e-commerce offerings, and various informational services. ONEBARROW reserves the right to enhance, change, or discontinue the Services, in whole or in part, at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all, at ONEBARROW's sole discretion, with or without notice to Members that are no longer with their employers, and with no obligation to Members.
C) Member Conduct
Use of the Services by you, as a Member, is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. ONEBARROW reserves the right but does not assume any obligation that supersedes your employers, to monitor the Services to enforce this Agreement. Nor does ONEBARROW guarantee that any monitoring it does perform will be to the Member's satisfaction. Upon learning of any violation of this Agreement, ONEBARROW, at its sole discretion, may terminate your access to and use of the Services, require you to correct such violation, and/or take any other actions that ONEBARROW deems appropriate to enforce its rights and pursue all available remedies. Without limitation, ONEBARROW reserves the right to terminate your access to and use of the Services if, in our view, your conduct fails to meet any of the following guidelines:
1. Members shall not engage in any harassment, including, but not limited to, excessive repetition when listing a person as a referral, repeated unwanted contact, interfering with a Member's use of the site, or stalking.
2. Members shall not list the email addresses of people unknown to them.
3. Members shall not list as referrals any email addresses that are fake, fictitious, or made up.
4. Members shall not list as referrals any email addresses which are owned by or belong to that member.
5. Members shall not attempt to interfere with any other person's use of the Services.
6. Members shall not misrepresent their identity or impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a ONEBARROW employee, forum leader, project manager, guide, or host.
7. Members shall not falsely represent that they are sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the ONEBARROW website or any user or user.
8. Members shall not use any portion of the ONEBARROW website or the Services to post, upload, email, transmit, or otherwise make available junk mail, commercial advertisements, or any other form of commercial solicitation.
9. Members shall not use any portion of the ONEBARROW website or the Services to post, upload, email, transmit, or otherwise make available content, including user names and friend list names, that is harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
10. Members shall not engage in any activity that is clearly offensive or promote or otherwise encourage racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
11. Members shall not use any portion of the ONEBARROW website or the Services to post, share, promote, depict, encourage, solicit or exchange Content Harmful to Minors.
12. Members shall not upload photos, graphics, or other content that contain or promote illegal substances or activities, including, but not limited to, underage drinking or smoking, substance abuse, weapon use, or gang affiliation. Unless within the context of corporate collaborations within closed groups.
13. Members shall not post content that displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
14. Members shall not provide material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
15. Members shall not provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
16. Members shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to ONEBARROW's database or other computer systems.
17. Members shall not attempt to change, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by ONEBARROW in connection with the ONEBARROW website or the Services.
18. Members shall not engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Services or the ONEBARROW website.
19. Members shall not collect or store personal data about other Members in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraph #1 through #18 above.
20. Members shall not use any portion of the ONEBARROW website or the Services for any unlawful purpose.
21. Members shall not engage in any activity that solicits or is designed to solicit password or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Members or organizations.
22. Members shall not use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclose their password to any third party or permit any third party to access their account.
23. Members shall not post any contact information on Profile pages, Groups, or Newsfeed. Contact information includes email addresses, instant messenger IDs, phone numbers, and physical addresses.
24. Members shall not publicly post information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to another person, corporation, government, or entities.
25. Members shall not attempt to buy ONEBARROW BAR outside of the ONEBARROW website
26. Members shall not attempt to sell ONEBARROW BAR or a ONEBARROW user account.
All decisions concerning the applicability of these guidelines shall be at the sole and exclusive discretion of ONEBARROW and its designees. ONEBARROW has the right in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or remove any content that is available via the ONEBARROW Services. ONEBARROW and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. An account may be terminated at any time, without notice, depending on the severity of the offense, which is determined exclusively at the discretion of ONEBARROW. ONEBARROW is not obligated to provide a Member with a warning prior to removal.